ANST - to serve or not to serve...

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:16:45 PDT 1998

At 05:52 PM 9/28/98 PDT, Leofric wrote:

>Served feasts work.  The cook needs to find one person who will
>coordinate the servers.  It is best if you can find someone who has
>waited tables before, or has helped to serve a lot of feasts.  When you
>find this person, work with them and let them run the rest of the
>servers.

As the head cook I can vouch for this, and would like to add that with a
"head server", things run more smoothly in the kitchen because you are able
to concentrate on the food and it's presentation on the platter.  A few
words with the server coordinator to solidify the battle plan not only gets
the food out, but does so in a timely manner, a matter not lost on those
eating feast.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra