ANST - Weekend Events

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Wed Sep 30 18:36:45 PDT 1998

It's hard to suggest an event not knowing where you'll be coming from
but since you asked....

Come on out to Battle of the Pines XV ( yes, that's 15 for the Roman
numeral impared).  Help the Shire of Graywood celebrate it's 20th
anniversary as a shire.

We offer the following :

		A heavy list     A light list
		A bardic competition
		An arts & sciences competition
		Equestrian
		There will also be children's activities

As for the feast, I can't vouch for everything since I haven't tasted it,
but what I have tried is pretty good.  We never like to send folks away
hungry.

Added to all this is a Saturday lunch of Graywood iron rations courtesy of
Don Shea and an additional "special" light tournament Sunday morning
sponsered by myself.

If you're not into the competition thing, just come on out and enjoy
yourself.  Good fun, good food, good friends.

The site is our traditional Jones Country site on FM 255 off Highway 69
just north of Colmesneil, TX.  About 40 minutes south of Lufkin and an
hour or so north of Beaumont.

				Don Ansgar