ANST - FANFARE!!! Change of Site for Guardian!!!

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Tue Sep 1 15:47:27 PDT 1998

Lord Guillaume wrote:

> We have had to change the site for Guardian.
> A.S. XXXIII has turned out to be the year of doo-dah in Mooneschadowe. We were
> in the home stretch of preparations for our 18th Guardian tourney, when I
> discovered that no one had bothered to reserve the Will Rogers Scout Camp (our
> usual site). They have booked another group for our weekend.
>
> Three days after making this discovery, hairless and with one eye remaining**,
> I have managed to secure another site.
> The site is "The Ranch" on the north side of Stillwater.
snipped:

Poor Guillaume! I hate to see hairless one-eyed Seneschals! (unless
they come that way of course) Lord Guillaume is only in his second or
third month of this seneschallate. However, much of Gnomon Vale will
be at Guardian. If there is anything we can do, troll, help, let us
know.
Lady Britta the Red
Seneschal, Gnomon Vale