ANST - cut off for feast reservations, Stargate Baronial Championship

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Mon Sep 7 21:18:51 PDT 1998

It is now 11:11 p.m. and I am officially cutting off taking any more
reservations for feast.

We have reached our limit, and "last call" was announced Friday.  I would
like to thank you for submitting your reservations.  If there are any who
would like to receive confirmations on their reservations, please e-mail me at

jerryn at sprintmail.com

or e-mail Othar at

jerryd at neosoft.com

Or you can call the confirmation number

713-682-2736

If you call the number, PLEASE leave both your SCA name and your mundane
name as well as a number that you can be reached in the evenings.  I will
return as many calls as I can.

If you have already received a confirmation via e-mail or phone (or in
person) from either myself or Othar, you are on the list.

Thank you, once again, for your help.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra