ANST - Directions to Stargate Baronial

larkin at webstar.net larkin at webstar.net
Tue Sep 8 14:59:10 PDT 1998

From:           	CathyED at aol.com
Date sent:      	Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:57:59 EDT
To:             	ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:        	ANST - Directions to Stargate Baronial
Send reply to:  	ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG

> Can someone please send me the directions to the Shulenburg site? I don't have
> a Black Star at the moment  with the directions. Thanks!
>
> Lady Catherine of Cawdor

"Now daddy won't you take me back to Shulenburg County
Down by the green river where paradise lay."
I'm sorry, my son, but you're too late in asking,
Mr Peabody's coal train's done hauled it away."

Well,...Shulenburg, Mulinburg,   it's close anyway.

Take your best route to Schulenberg, Texas (I-10). Take the Highway 77
exit and turn onto 77 south.  Turn right sat the second light onto Highway
90 west. Take 90 west to Bohlman (this should be a left  5 intersections
after Highway 90. Look for the SCA signs)  Bohlman enters Wolters Park.

Hope you have a good time.

Larkin
===

Question: What's the first rule?