ANST --..Historical references to beans...

Tue Sep 8 16:35:43 PDT 1998

Thank you for the information.  I don't have the Viander in my library, but
I will probably add it.  The reference is almost certainly to favas and I
have never come across it.  Wonder if his unstated recipe for tripe is
similar to modern menudo?

Bear