ANST - Car Problems

Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com
Thu Sep 10 06:07:25 PDT 1998

Howdy Y'all,
One of the good things about the SCA is that sometimes you can be purely
authentic and other times you can get away with modern things.
Take our cars for instance.  We all use modern modes of transportation but
sometimes, if we decide to, we can use something perfectly period to crash
them into.
In case you haven't heard, my lady Rhiannon got run off the road and into a
tree.  The tree and my lady are doing OK.  What about the car?  Let's not
talk about the car.
Why am I telling the list?  I thought some of you would like to know that
Rhiannon was all right and I thought that someone from the SCA might be
able to lend a hand.
We have a ride to Stargate baronial but not to Ravensfort nor to any of the
TRF weekends.  If some one could give us a ride, we'd be really grateful

Thanx,

BlackAngus McNeil

Head of the House of the Meandering Bovines