ANST - SCA-Cook's list info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Sep 10 09:19:09 PDT 1998

> I have found this discussion spirited and
> informative,(food being a subject near and dear to my..uh..heart).

> Martel d'Outremer

Greetings, you and others that are interested in cooking might want to
consider joining the SCA-Cook's maillist.

This list is not just for those who cook our big event feasts or for
those who know all about medieval cooking or even modern cooking. I
am a beginning cook modernly as well as medievally, but I have learned
quite a lot from this list in the past year and a half it has been in
operation. You do not have to be an active participant, although it
is encouraged. There are many who simply read but do not comment. Then
there are some of us who are always asking those "dumb" questions, but
learning along the way.

The most easy way to subscribe is through the Ansteorra webpage. The
list does have a fair amount of volume, so I recommend the digest
version but it is available by digest or regular email. The number of
digests varies from around one to three a day. Sir Gunthar happens to
be the "evil list administrator" and cardinal and has done a good job.

Hope to see some of you there.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net