ANST - Culinary Heaven

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Sep 10 12:49:10 PDT 1998

On 10 Sep 98, at 9:17, Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> My ex-husband dropped off some mail which went to our son's house, and
> found me working in the kitchen.  With his face screwed up in a 'yuck'
> expression, he watched me pulverizing canned salmon skin, bones and meat,
> and stiring it into cooked oatmeal.  Finally, he said, "Are you making
> some of your medieval food?"
>
> "No, I'm making catfood."

ya know, it actually dosn't sound that bad (love oatmeal and love salmon...
the combination might work) ...  wonder how it would bake up ... perhaps
with a bit of honey? ... a favored road-ration that goes into the top of the
saddlebags where they are accessable from the saddle when i travel are
the heaviest oatmeal cookies (with nuts and raisins) that i can find.  good
for boosting the blood sugar after hours in the saddle riding in the heat.
especially good when you don't want to stop for a real meal (always eat
and drink lightly and carefully when on long-distance two-wheel excursions)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves