ANST - new thread on food & drink ... the old one was out a bit to long

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Sep 11 08:12:10 PDT 1998

On 10 Sep 98, at 23:14, knotwork at juno.com wrote:

> Please tell us what you have learned about the health effects of black
> pepper.  My mother almost eats it as a side dish, and she has not been
> feeling well of late.  Are there symptoms of "pepper poisoning?"

more than happy to share information ...

started moderating my use of it after reading the following Dr Weil article
last year ...i highly recommend his site as a regular place to visit for the
health conscious ... tons of great information and thoughtful suggestions for
those of a holistic bent ... well worth your time to peruse the health
database.  found many things there that have helped me out over the last
three years.

also, Dr. Ruth Westheimer is now writing regularly in the same site ...

Ask Dr. Weil - Q&A: Poison in the Pepper?
http://cgi.pathfinder.com/drweil/archiveqa/1,2283,1047,00.html

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves