ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian Results

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Sep 22 10:44:47 PDT 1998

At 11:52 PM 9/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> From: Wolfger von Sibenburgen <wolfgervon at yahoo.com>
>> Subject: ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian Results
>> Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 2:24 PM
>>   Haldane Sparhawk - GoA
>
>Wolfger, would you possibly allow this old Moonschadeen herald
>(who regretfully could not attend Guardian this year -- next year,
>for sure!) a wee bit of a favor?
>
>What were the conditions of HL Haldane's Grant?
>
>I am curious not only as an old friend, but also as a herald
>who tries to keep up with "naked" Grants of Arms ...
>
>Mike C. Baker
>SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
>"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
>My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
>e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com

Their Majesties called Haldane Sparhawk (It use to be Sparrowhawk!!) up and
recognized him for his long years of service to the Shire of Mooneschadow.
HL Haldane moved to Mooneschadow in 1980 and has the honor (I believe) of
being the oldest member (in terms of longevity) still living in Mooneschadow.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom of Ansteorra