ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian Results

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Sep 22 14:07:13 PDT 1998

     Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald wrote:

>Their Majesties called Haldane Sparhawk (It use to be Sparrowhawk!!) up
>and recognized him for his long years of service to the Shire of
>Mooneschadow. HL Haldane moved to Mooneschadow in 1980 and has the
>honor (I believe) of being the oldest member (in terms of longevity)
>still living in Mooneschadow.

     Almost right...he attended Mooneschadowe meetings during 1978 & moved
     here in Fall 1979 (not 1980-that's when I moved here). And he
     definitely is the longest active member in the group. Lord Ragnar of
     Ragnarsrock & I argue over which of us is second longest (we each say
     it's the other person).

     HL Estrill, HL Haldane's very happy wife

     PS - Sir Burke you can thank me for his name change...we were trying
     to document Aldain Sparrowhawk...and I found this really neat book...
     and it had "Sparhawke" as an early spelling and/or variant of
     Sparrowhawk...so that's what he went with.