No subject

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Thu Sep 24 16:53:33 PDT 1998

To all who attended the Raven's Fort Defender Tournament we thank you.
Attendance was great and the weather was wonderful. we had some lost and
found at the end of the weekend and here is the list...............
 one black and gold (yellow) belt, woven and worn well.
 one roll of gold tassel trim still on cardboard holder.
 one small knife sheath black.
 one set of keys in a key holder (leather) well used.
 one set of Swede arm bands. slender in size.

the following members of our kingdom lost these and were found at the event
I H.L. Yoshi have them in my possession.......
The green and white personal favor that belongs the H.E. Jalali of Salamis.
A shipping tube of blades belonging to one Martin Stringer.

     Again thank you all for coming to Raven's Fort and sharing the time
with us!

					Yoshi :{