(Fwd) Re: (Fwd) Fw: ANST - Born on the List Field-Question

Fri Sep 25 12:21:14 PDT 1998

If you look up "Bored on the Listfield" on the Cantaria, the author's line
reads:

"Andrew Scarhart and Othar Morganson, with apologies to Ivar Battleskald".

So we are now assured that "Born on the Listfield" was written by a
Ansteorran, Master Ivar Battleskald, and that he has been greatly honored by
the flattery of parody.

Bear