ANST - to serve or not to serve...

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Sep 27 15:49:33 PDT 1998

If you have the servers then a served feast is realy nice for those eating,
however if it takes 30 mn to serve each course and things that should be hot
are cold and things that should be cold or cool are warm then buffet may be
the way to go hot things hot cold cool things cold cool. I guess it depends
on how much help you have when it comes time to "serve" feast.

>Greetings to the list!
>
>I am the feastocrat for next weekend's Battle of the Pines and I debating
>whether or not to serve feast or do it buffet style.  There seems to be a
>difference of opinion here so maybe I could gather some opinions from the
>list.
>Gwyneth
>Seneschal and feastocrat
>Graywood
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra