ANST - grand ducal coronets

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Sep 28 09:21:48 PDT 1998

ches wrote:

> Does anyone have a source or sources of actual paintings with grand ducal
> coronets? I know it is not an SCA award, this is for a paper. I need to
> see a grand ducal coronet. Of if any or you have a correct wording
> heraldically for it that would also help.

For a little on period coronets check this file in the ACCESSORIES section
of my Stefan's Florilegium:

coronets-msg       (9K)  3/19/98    Medieval coronets and crowns.

No pictures and I'm afraid there's not a lot of information in it, but
perhaps the referances mentioned will be of use.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Lord Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad (Y'all come to the event this weekend, ya hear)
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net