ANST - Re: Calling All Bards

Ladyelyssa at aol.com Ladyelyssa at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 11:00:49 PDT 1998

Greetings,

     I am in the process of collecting songs, stories, and any other bardic
material suitable for children.  I would challenge all bards to submit at
least one piece to this project.  I promise you word fame for your efforts.
You can reach me at

ladyelyssa at aol.com  or (817)295-9034  or 108b Woodbine, Burleson, Texas 76028

                                                        Lady Elysandre Gernier

On another note anyone that wants to reach Sir Lance his info is the same
except for the email his is ldecourcey at aol.com

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sir Conrad?