ANST - Two 15th Century Receipts for Steak

smithson smithson at hot1.net
Mon Sep 28 22:06:05 PDT 1998

I have only just had time to read several days of mail.
I enjoy cooking and am committed to two feasts within a months time. I am
impressed with your research and creative menu.
I have one word for your message.

BRAVO!

Lady Francesca di Angelo
Hospitilar - Emerald Keep
( committed to: Tournament of Love-Oct. 31
 and Dragons Meet-Nov 21 Come, Enjoy!)

> From: Margo Lynn Hablutzel <Hablutzel at compuserve.com>
> To: ANSTEORRA LIST <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
> Subject: ANST - Two 15th Century Receipts for Steak
> Date: Saturday, September 26, 1998 11:50 PM
> Morgan said:
> I figured I should keep quiet until I had time to consult my references;
> since I don't have a peerage to back up my words, I have to do it with
> documentation.  >                                                 ---=
Morgan