ANST - goat raiding, cooking tips, musical references .... was: duck scams

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Apr 2 03:11:42 PST 1999

Ronna said:
> *Here*, now: no name calling!  <G>  And, Ronna in Irish is "Little Frog",
> not "Little Pig"...
> <sssssttttttrrrrrreeeeeeetttttttcccccchhhhhhiiiiiinnnnnnggggg to get us
> back OT!>
>
> re: recipes

Well, in that case there are these two messages below on frogs as a period
food dish that are from the exotic-meats-msg file in my Florilegium.

There are also files that include period recipes for "Little Pig" and
goat.

Stefan li Rous
(My Florilegium is at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html)