ANST - goat raiding, cooking tips, musical references .... was: duck scams

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan myrnarae at nts-online.net
Fri Apr 2 09:23:37 PST 1999

Bon jour from Madelina de Lindesaye!

j'lynn yeates wrote:
> re: stretching
> need to commission a working rack ???  oak or pine framing, hand wrought
> iron fittings, hemp ropes or iron chain ... would not be cheap, but a nice
> center piece for the play room

In the past, my lord husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh Loganaich an
gabhain (Lord Logan the smith for those wi' nae gaeligh) has
declined commissions for items of torture and <ahem> variant forms
of pleasure, but in this case, especially if the rack were tested on
some of the perpetrators of the horrible puns, he might be persuaded
to make an exception.

In service, especially to those who prefer "real" humor,
Madelina de Lindesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan