ANST - Period Research....can you help?

Jim Kotsonis smithson at hot1.net
Sun Apr 4 07:01:53 PDT 1999

	My dear Lady,
	.It is true that different parts of Europe will have cultural differences
.  My idea is to amass large amounts of information concerning many
different regions.  That is why I asked for both the information and the
resorces that accompany it.  Thank you for pointing out the oversigh, and I
hope this gives you a better idea as to why I was so vague.

				Lord Jaymes

----------
> From: Karen C. Moon <kmoon at texas.net>
> To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: Re: ANST - Period Research....can you help?
> Date: Saturday, April 03, 1999 12:43 PM
>
> At 12:01 PM 4/4/99 -0000, James Smythson wrote:
> >	I have decided to try an early period personna (600-699), but I am
without
> >technical knowledge of that period.
>
> My Lord,
>
> The information you seek almost entirely depends on what part of the
world
> your persona hies from.  7th c. Byzantium is going to be *way* different
in
> all the aspects you mentioned from, say,  7th c.
Britain/England/Scotland,