ANST - Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 23:35:40 PST

Michelle Shively michellechantal at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 23:36:17 PST 1999

Greetings all,

I would like to encourage everyone to accept Gilli's insignia challenge
for the amber he has offered. As of this time i have very few people who
have turned insignia into me. If you would like your insignia to count
towards this challenge it needs to be turned into me so that i can keep
record of who is turning in what amount. for anyone who needs my address
to send insignia to me, please e-mail me and i will send it to you.

Thank you to all who have turned insignia either to me or to the crown,
your support is very much appreciated.

In service,
Michelle Chantal de Charente