ANST - Period Research....can you help?

Jim Kotsonis smithson at hot1.net
Sun Apr 4 05:01:25 PDT 1999

	I have decided to try an early period personna (600-699), but I am without
technical knowledge of that period.  The kind of information I am looking
for is:
Religious thinking
Clothing
Games
Dwellings
Crafts
Modes of transportation
Food
.......and just about anything that you can send.  I am doing research on
my own, but would appreciate any help that I can get.  A lot of the
information that I have been finding has been written in a foriegn
language.  Can you help?
	Please send me the information and the sites were I can find the
information first-hand.  I would appreciate any help you can give.

				Thank you
				Lord Jaymes Smithson
				In Service to the Dream