ANST - Period Research....can you help?

Karen C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Sat Apr 3 12:43:50 PST 1999

At 12:01 PM 4/4/99 -0000, James Smythson wrote:
>	I have decided to try an early period personna (600-699), but I am without
>technical knowledge of that period.

My Lord,

The information you seek almost entirely depends on what part of the world
your persona hies from.  7th c. Byzantium is going to be *way* different in
all the aspects you mentioned from, say,  7th c. Britain/England/Scotland,
just as one example.

A bit more info, please, and I might be able to help you or direct you to
the appropriate persons.  Reply privately if you wish.

Yours,

Mari