ANST - just checking

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Sun Apr 4 16:44:51 PDT 1999

Remember all us folks North of the Red River, we were at the Northern
Regional Warlord, Rapier, Artisan, Archer, Bardic, and Thrown Weapons event.
As a memory challenged heavy fighter, I can't remember all of our new
champions, plus the feast was an incredible period delight right down to the
sugar plums and the gilded boars head for our King and most excellent pig
farmer, which made all of us very full and very drowsy after a day of
competition.

Warlord, Lord Colin ua Niall - Northkeep
Rapier, Yoshiie Hokumori - Northkeep (Queen's Rapier as well)
Artisan, Rhionn Red Wolf - Moonschadowe
Archer, ??? Long sandy brown hair, wins a lot of archery stuff... Wisenfeur
???
Bardic H.L. Robert Fitzmorgan - Northkeep
Thrown Magnus Fine Hare Duffuss - Northkeep

We all had a great time... and we hope our friends to the south had a
wonderful time in Ravensfort as well.

Merrik Viltar Har

:Mayber you're all out at Ravensfort?
:Amicalement,