ANST - Period Research....can you help?

Mon Apr 5 09:36:46 PDT 1999

> 	.It is true that different parts of Europe will have cultural
> differences
> .  My idea is to amass large amounts of information concerning many
> different regions.  That is why I asked for both the information and the
> resorces that accompany it.  Thank you for pointing out the oversigh, and
> hope this gives you a better idea as to why I was so vague.
>
> 				Lord Jaymes

I would recommend spending some time in Stefan's Florilegium at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

This is a very broad archive of information about all things SCA.  It may
help you find the appropriate resources and narrow your questions to a scope
more easily answered on a mailing list.

Bear