ANST - armor patterns

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:17:55 PDT 1999

WARNING: Those persons of weak hearts, sense of humour impaired, or
stuffy dispositions should not read!!

There are many patterns on line, and I also have a whole heaping
hoard(which is tad bit bigger than a bunch. Also a smidget larger than a
pile) of them as well.  Can you maybe narrow it down just a wee bit and
I can be of better service you(service to ladies is my speciality...wait
a minute not that);) Leather is my middle name.  (Well not really, it's
just an expression. But then again..oh god stop me I am rambling.)

Thegn Duncan