ANST - Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 23:35:40 PST

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Mon Apr 5 14:55:57 PDT 1999

Ok, so let me see if I understand this process.  We can contribute award
insignia (medalions, weavings, etc) to the crown via Michelle throughout
the duration of this crown, till the next Coronation, and Michelle will
accumulate the totals contributed.  And these will be all counted toward
the competition for the Amber?  We do not need to hold all the awards we
create and present them as a lump at Coronation, in order to compete?
Right??
Bn. Hillary Greenslade	Westgate

michellechantal at hotmail.com on 04/04/99 01:36:17 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG