ANST - ATYC Noble's Archery Shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Apr 5 15:03:12 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

I didn't mention crossbows because I didn't invension them there.  Please
notice I only mentioned "arrows" not "arrows / bolts".  Plus this will help
with any distance problem there might be.  As for the actual distance
avaliable, it's the Canton site.  I've been assured by Lord Richard
Fairborne that we will have enough room.

Should we reach the safe limit of the space avaliable, and still have more
than one team qualified to shoot the next round, we will shoot the next
round at that distance for score.

There is no pound limitation on the bows, however, a blow through or a fall
out will count as a miss.

Again, no crossbows and no compound bows either.  To make life easy, only
those bows that could be used in an IKAC.

How's that?:)

Gilli

To darken the skies with Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first
make them.