ANST - saddles ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Apr 6 12:20:50 PDT 1999

On 6 Apr 99, at 13:58, Pug Bainter wrote:

>>> of the three i still own (including a mexican dress sadlle with *tons*
>>> of solid silver plate, and ...

> > Huh? Isn't "solid silver plate" an oxymoron?

> It's probably supposed to be solid silver plate*s*.

that too ... it's one of the gaudiest and obnoxious things i've ever seen (and
i thrive on gaudy and obnoxious ... grin).  something only a true barbarian
would love.

the da' got it and the rest of the matching harness to settle a debt and gave
it to me for a b'day preasent because of my love for things sable & argeant

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves