ANST - Fwd: demo regulations

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Tue Apr 6 17:38:08 PDT 1999

Greetings Ansteorra,
I received this via email and do not know where to find her answer nor where to
direct her to go.  If someone knows something concerning this issue please let
me know.  You can contact her directly if you wish, but please let me know that
you have responded so I can rest peacefully knowing I have helped a damsel in
distress.

Thanks a mil,
Krzysztof Kopernik, Kingdom VS

>Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 10:34:41 -0600
>From: "Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan" <myrnarae at nts-online.net>
>To: vscribe at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: demo regulations
>
>Bon jour from Madelina de Lindesaye!
>
>I was just reading through the pages you have on The Laws of
>Ansteorra and The Society Corpora.  I was looking for information
>about merchanting at demos, but came up emptyhanded.
>
>It seems to me that I read something a couple of years ago that
>forbids making a profit from a demo (something about non-profit
>status), but I was wondering would the rule apply if, for example,
>booth space was rented by the merchant?
>
>This is probably a very gray area.  And I don't know where to
>continue researching....
>
>Perhaps you can steer me in the right direction?
>
>Many thanks for your time.
>
>--Madelina de Lindesaye
>chatelaine de Laird Loganaich

In Service,