ANST - War of the Lilies classes

MICHAEL C STRAATMANN mcs at unlserve.unl.edu
Wed Apr 7 07:51:56 PDT 1999

As many of you know, the War of the Lilies will be held June 11 - 20 at
Smithville Lake, Smithville, Missouri, in the Kingdom of Calontir.

This is an opportunity to spread knowledge and teaching beyond the
boundaries of our kingdoms of residence. I would encourage anyone
interested in teaching at the War to contact the class coordinator as soon
as possible.  Her contact information is: Sarah Sophia von Kolmar <
EBrakhage at AOL.COM >

If you would like to teach a class on any subject pertaining to the
current or historical middle ages please send the following information:
Name (modern and SCA), address and phone number, e-mail address,  course
description and title, the days and number of times you will be available
to teach the class, the approximate level of the course (beginner,
intermediate, advanced), duration, special location considerations,
prerequisites, student supplies or costs, and any other relevant
information you can think of.

This information should be in her hands by April 15 for inclusion into the
printed class handbook.   Classes may still be added after that date, but
will not show up in the book.

The web page Lilies is:    http://www.huscarl.com/lilies/index.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the class
coordinator at the above address or the Chancellor of the Royal University
at: mikes at unllib.unl.edu

Please pass this missive on where appropriate.

--
Michael Straatmann
mcs at unlserve.unl.edu