ANST - Addicted to War

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Thu Apr 8 04:16:23 PDT 1999

I didn't get to go to Gulf War this year, but I will be venturing north
to Calontir for Lillies War - June 11th to the 20th just north of Kansas
City. For those of us who are addicted to war here's your chance to get
what most of us missed at Gulf. Fighting. Fighting. And when that's
done; more fighting. Calontir puts on a great war. Classes all day long,
everyday. Parties all night long, every night. And best of all,...
melees don't start until 5 PM in the cool of the evening. It's $20 for
the whole war even at the door. No preregistration and all the land you
need. Just check the Calontir website for more info.

http://calontir.sca.org/

Tons of tournaments, oodles of melees, more A & S classes than you can
shake a stick at, merchants galore, and a Roman fort to fight in. Who
could ask for more?

Grace and Peace,

Jovian