ANST - Kitchen thanks!

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Mon Apr 12 19:12:42 PDT 1999

Elfsea Springfaire's kitchen scullery scrubs <G!!> were: brand-newbie
1st-eventer M'Lady Jona ("John-a") of Bryn Galad (sp?); 2nd-eventer Father
Ryan of Steppes; M'Lady Toragana of Steppes; Lord (and new Elfsea Bard)
Gurin of Steppes; Honorable Lady Aslyn, extraordinary scribe, illuminator
and filker of Steppes; Master Petruccio, Steppes Pelican; and Bless and
Forgive Me If I've Misplaced A Person Or Name From The Merriment.

Thanks to all for the delightful insanity and jumping into the suds!

Our apologies to any whom our kitchen carousing and show-filking offended,
or any whose hearing of Court we affected.  We *were* having entirely too
much fun, though!!  My compliments to the chief cook for letting us be her
cookware and servingware washers!

Ronnie.