ANST - ATYC needs help

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Wed Apr 14 08:44:01 PDT 1999

Galen of Bristol, Steward of Ansteorra's 20th Year Celebration, here!

ATYC needs help.  At every event I go to, people come up to me and
ask how they can help with ATYC.  This is very gratifying to hear,
and I really appreciate it.

I've been telling folks we need volunteers to work the gate, which
must be open from mid-day on _Thursday_ constantly until _Saturday_.
At present, we are in dire need of additional volunteers.

This is very much a "many hands make light work" situation.

If you can help work the gate at ATYC, please visit
<http://www.telepath.com/spowers/atycgate.html> to sign up, or
contact Baron Rumil and Baroness Margaret at <spowers at telepath.com>
to let them know you're available.

Please, _don't_ post your reply to the Ansteorra list.

Thanks!

- Galen of Bristol
20thyear at ansteorra.org