ANST - Looking for Gesina of Schermerhorn

John Doty voyager at teleport.com
Thu Apr 15 18:44:01 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the Lands of the Sable Sun from the Lands of the Sable Lion!

I am seeking a gentle Lady by the name of Gesina of Schermerhorn, who once upon
a time resided in Sternfeld, in the Midrealm. Lady Gesina registered a device in
December of 1982 via the Middle. I need to contact in regards to a pending
Heraldic submission which may technically be in conflict with Gesina's in the
hopes of obtaining permission to conflict.

Please respond to me directly.

My advance thanks,
Sveyn Egilsson, Summits Herald Emeritus
Glyn Dwfn, Summits, An Tir