ANST - Impromptu pewter casting class at Crown Tourney.

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Apr 16 07:54:12 PDT 1999

As the title says, I will be teaching an informal, impromptu
class on casting items using carved stone molds at this
weekend's Crown Tournement.

This is not an official part of the event and will be taught
in an out-of-the-way corner. I have gotten the permission of the
event stewards.

If I can find electricity we will do some casting. Otherwise
it will just be class learning and some carving. The time is
yet to be determined and will be set when I find out what is
convenient for the students. So if you are interested in this,
find me on Saturday morning and we'll set something specific
up.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra