ANST - Twentieth Year Info

Jackie ulrica at nwol.net
Sat Apr 17 11:28:24 PDT 1999

I was asked to post price info for Prepaying your reservations for ATYC.
Here goes:

Site fee is:
Adult - $8.00 prepaid
    Children 6-12 - $4.00
    5 & under - Free
There is a FAMILY (Not Household) Cap of the price of 3 adults ($24.00)

Feast fee is:

Adult - $6.00
    Children 6-12 -$3.00
    5 & under - Free
Sorry, there is no price break on Family for feast... Also, you will need to
let me know WHICH feast your children will be attending.  There is a kids
fun feast appr. an hour before the Larger Feast.    I will need to know
which one you would like your child to attend.  Please remember that the
Children's Feast would NOT be appropriate if you child is under the age of 5
unless you plan to accompany them:)

I am ONLY taking prepaid reservations.  I need checks or Money Orders and
the following information:

Name
SCA Name
Branch
Member #
# of adult site and feasts
# of Children site and feasts and which one they will be attending
If you plan to take a minor that does not belong to you, you may send all
the notarized things to me also

These will make it SO much easier for you to check in at Gate.
Traditionally, we Ansteorrans are not the best at making our reservations
ahead of time.  However, with an event this large, it would be an extreme
help to us.  For your convenience, we will have a table set up at Steppes
Warlord to accept payment and perhaps even several other events.
BTW...Thanks RICHARD...he is doing it this weekend for me at Crown.

Please me know if you have any more questions.  My home number is (915)
552-0350.
Email is ulrica at nwol.net

Checks and Money orders should be made out to:
 SCA, Inc. - ATYC
c/o Jacque Light
Box 13901
Odessa, Tx. 79768