ANST - kitchen clean up at Crown

Jan Downs warrior at texas.net
Sun Apr 18 13:56:52 PDT 1999

I would like to congratulate Sir Daffyd and his Lady, Octavia on becoming
the Crown Prince and Princess. I would also like to say the whole tournament
was charcterized by excellent fighting and clean technique and was truly an
exciting event for a relative newcomer like me.
I would like to recognize those who helped me with kitchen clean up: Lord
Esteban and his Lady, Katina and my guest, the insane peasant known as La
Mouche. All very graciously helped make a chore into a pleasant and brief
experience.
Vivant to all!
Martel d'Avranches