ANST - woohoo Crown!!!

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Mon Apr 19 11:15:57 PDT 1999

Daffyd as King?!?!?!?! What will become of Ansteorra as we know it?!?!?!

heeheeheeheehee

Daffyd and Octavia. That is just _too_ cool. I can't say how tickled I am.
T'was a good Crown, indeed. I'm also supremely tickled about my apprentice,
Baroness Clarissa di Firenze, being announced as Ansteorra's newest
upcoming Laurel,  as well as Timo's (my protege's hubby) impending
knighthood, not to mention HL Jovian's (my remaining apprentice) wedding to
the lovely and Martha Steward-esque Lady Zaharra.

Total coolness all the way around.

Aquilanne

Dory Grace***The Inkwell
Austin, TX

"No matter where you go, there you are."