ANST -permission to reprint their Majesties' letter

R Husted rhusted at angleton.isd.tenet.edu
Tue Apr 20 05:07:53 PDT 1999

in responce to Their Majesties' beautifully written letter Melody mac
Greggor wrote:

> Greetings Your Majesties.  What a wonderful missive!  I am Melody macGregor,
> chronicler for Stargate.  May I have your permission to print the above
> missive (along with a brief note explaining that it was written and posted to
> the Ansteorran list immediately following Crown Tourney) in our May issue of
> our baronial newsletter, The Two Towers?
>
> Thanks you for your consideration and for a beautifully written summary of a
> wonderful event.
>
> in service,
>
> Melody mac Gregor

I had much the same thought. I am not a chronicler, nor do I wish to
take on the job, but I think any chronicler would be delighted to
reprint this wonderful account of the crown tourney as described by
their Majesties. Is individual permission to reprint required, or could
a general permission to any chronicler be given.

In the name of the dream,
Medb ingen Domnaill