ANST - Bordermarch Champion?

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 21:41:47 PDT 1999

<<
 I was not planning on going to Bordermarch for the championship, but
 as the HRM has asked for a circle there, I find I am in need of
 directions to the site.

 As far as I can tell there is no Blackstar listing and no on-line
 information about this event. Can anyone tell me where it will be,
 how much it will be, roughly what the schedule looks like and if
 there are any motels in the area?

 My thanks,

 Don Christian Doré >>

I found an old map to the Jones Country site in a old black star.  it is in
woodville tx off fm 225 wich is off of 69   that is the best i can do..

Pieter