ANST - Master Ioseph of Locksley at ATYC

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Fri Apr 23 06:25:35 PDT 1999

It is my pleasure to announce that Master Ioseph of Locksley the Rhymer
will be attending Ansteorra's Twenty Year Celebration.  Due to the
wonderful hospitality this Kingdom has demonstrated to him in his visits to
Pennsic, he would not miss the celebration for the world.  His lovely wife
Mistress Cherie will also be attending with him.

He is looking forward to travelling the bardic fires at ATYC to sing and
meet with the Bards of Ansteorra.   I know that I will personally be
looking forward to once again hear his voice.

In Service,
    Petruccio