ANST - Festival of Japan

dean racerx at tcac.net
Sun Apr 25 19:08:42 PDT 1999

Greetings,
I have often heard stories of people driving hundreds of miles for the best bowl of chili that they have ever had or for an incredible steak dinner. I would think to myself, I would never do that. Until two years ago when my lady and I first attended Festival of Japan. It was the best feast we have ever attended. When I heard they were having it again, we immediately began making plans to attend, even if it meant getting off work and arriving at site just in time for feast and then having to leave immediately after. Fortunately we were able to attend all weekend and had a very good time with all of the other activities as well. But the feast, if you were there I need not say more, if you were not then did you miss out. Anyway, my lady and myself would like to thank the Shire of Brad Leah for a wonderful event, and the FEAST.
                                                     In Service,
                                                     Curnan Ravenshaw