ANST - Armour Workshop

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:26:18 PDT 1999

I have received numerous requests for help on armouring.  Also
interest in a workshop.  After consulting with some of the
interested people, this weekend became the time.  So, if you want to
look good, or even update your armour for steppes warlord and other
tournys.  Bring what materials and ideas you have and lets roll up
those sleeves.  Or even if you want to learn a few new armouring
techniques.  Remember you don't have to have a fist full of pesos and
a million dollar smile to look good on the field.

But that's not all.  Access the hidden pattern archives.  View the
many books with color pictures.;) See many example pieces.  Learn the
hidden secrets.

But wait there's even more!  when the evening progresses... Drink
like men from atlantis!  Eat like a roman senator!  Watch as dead
animals are thrown on to the firey altar!(we are going to bbq
again..what a big surprise).

We will be starting saturday at 11 am and going until .. . until...
well who knows. Or if you are bored on a saturday evening and revel
in your carnivorous nature, swing on by. If there is enough interest
I will run it both days. Write or call for directions.

Thegn Duncan
586 yorkshire terrace
Lewisville TX 75067

972-219-8777