ANST - Re: On-line Ansteorra : Fund Raising

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Apr 27 17:05:18 PDT 1999

I have personally been at two events in the last three months that had
auctions and raised a total of approximately $ 1500. I would suggest that
there be contact with the stewards of one or two (or whatever number you
wish) Kingdom events and schedule an auction at that event to benefit the
Virtual Scribe's office.
It would seem that there would be plenty of donations to such an auction.

Eirik

>At the present time, I cannot afford a cash donation.  However, as a Laurel
I can offer a Laurel-level artwork to be raffled or auctioned off.  Mirrim,
I'd be
>willing to offer the Norse faux ivory box with the scenes of Thorr and the
Midgard Serpent and Odin, Tyr and the Fenris Wolf, plus documentation for
same.  It has
>returned to me, but I made it to be given away to begin with.  I suspect
that others of the magnificent artisans in our Kingdom, Laurel and
non-Laurel alike, would
>also be willing to donate for such a cause.
>
>Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)
>
>::GUNNORA::
>
>Baroness Gunnora Hallakarva, OL

>Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na
Hersis-Aðal
>(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na
Hersis-Adhal)