ANST - MphasePressRelease

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Tue Apr 27 23:04:54 PDT 1999

Why was this sent to the SCA mailing list? It is neither about the middle ages or the SCA, weren't those the requirements I seem to remember reading when I joined the SCA list? Bandwidth really isn't a problem for me, but it may be for some people, and I've seen complaints about wasting bandwidth for a LOT less! As far as I'm concerned, this is just SPAM and the sender should be filtered from the list.

Lord Padric OMullan

>Press Release From Value Finder
>http://www.internetstocknews.com/mphase/xdsl12198.doc

BTW, just the website address would have been enough, anyone interested could have followed up for themselves.

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!