ANST - Server Fundraiser

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Wed Apr 28 11:34:31 PDT 1999

Just so that I am clear on this, Mirriam is in charge of the fundraiser and
Larrisa is helping her and Pug to gather and catalogue the items for the
fundraiser.

Fundraiser is set for ATYC.

Fundraiser will be a raffle and a silent auction.

Any overage of the goal amount will go to the General Fund.

Receipts for those of us who ask for it will be given.

Mirriam is in charge of the cash donations. (How about credit cards?
*smile* )

Nathan is in charge of the Server Thermometer.

Is that right? Did I miss anything? I am willing to put up the web page for
the fundraiser as part of the ATYC pages since it is one of our activities.
I have the space on my account to donate that. :) (It is a forever account
that will never die unless the ISP dies or I die.)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas