ANST - contribution tally

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:49:32 PDT 1999

Greetings Ansteorra,
Othar here.

Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade, but perhaps we should count
our donations when they arrive.  Does anyone know the true
contribution rate from other charitable donation pledge collections?
Also not wishing to add work to Mirrim, perhaps someone could gather
the donation information and update the populous both on-line and real
world of the current balance.  The Blackstar isn't always the best
communication tool, especially when timeliness is an issue.  But don't
worry if we collect too much, there will be after budget expenses.

Othar Morganson  Stargate, Ansteorra  morganson at hotmail.com
                         or
Jerry Dreifuerst  Houston, Texas  jerryd at neosoft.com