ANST - whiny parasites / slugs ???? ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Apr 28 13:42:30 PDT 1999

On 28 Apr 99, at 13:38, Michael Tucker wrote:

> Greetings, all, but especially Wolf:
>
> > On 28 Apr 99, at 11:14, Michael Tucker wrote:
> >
> > > Anyway, all of these "asides" aside, it never fails to amaze me just
> > > how many "armchair officers" are always willing to discuss an idea to
> > > death, but are never willing to hold office or steward an event.
> >
> > sorry, but *everyones* opinion / input is as valid as that of any
> > officer - high or low  ... being an officer is a personal choice and to
> > denegrate anyone or their ideas / input simply because they choose not
> > to be an officer for whatever the reason is not overly honerable
> >

> Please forgive me. You are entirely correct in the *specifics* of your
> statement, though I disagree with its *tone*. What I meant was a reference
> to those people who are always willing to second-guess, but never willing
> to do any work. In other words, whiny parasites who do nothing useful for
> the "body" of our society, but instead feed on the work of others.

you really might be surprised about what some of the "whiny parasites" have
done, are doing, will do to the body ,

by the by, "whiny parasite" is even more offensive than the origional "armchair
officer" comment.  why the need to make these class statements that set one
segment above / apart from the other.  just becuase some can be an officer
dosn't make them in any way supewrior to the rank and file.  the attitude that
it does simple perpetuate the "eliteist snob" attitude than has driven away so
many over the years and keep so many silenet out on the edges.

who is to choose who is a "parasite" and who is not .. ??? and why is it
necessary in the first place, why the need of a inferior social class to
scapegoat the ills of the society on ???.

> ...                                                  But there are also, sadly, many
> "slugs" who seem to live for the "sport" of kicking others into the dirt

more need to denegrate and insult ???

> While this is not a pleasant thought, I find nothing "dishonorable" about
> stating it. I have publicly clarified my stated opinion concerning this
> matter;

the dishonor comes in the insulting of those you find so inferior in order to
make a point ... when you start making such public class distinctions, you're
going to find people who find such insults intolerable.

> ... I would appreciate it if you would do likewise concerning my honor.

i stand by my observations, my opinions, and my words ... find a way to make
your point without villifying, or insulting those you do not consider your
equal and i'll reconsider, so far i have seen nothing to change my mind.

i am no better than you ... you are no better than me ... we are *equals*

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves